Helmet owner registration
for warranty extension
The present warranty extension is valid solely in member states of the European UnionPlease read our Warranty Policy before registering
HELMET OWNER REGISTRATION FOR WARRANTY EXTENSION
The present warranty extension is valid solely in member states of the European Union
Please read our Warranty Policy before registering
Terms and Conditions for the NEXXPRO S.A. 5-year warranty extension (3 legal years + 2 years, counted from the purchase date, without any additional cost)
GENERAL TERMS AND AGREEMENT
This Extended Warranty can only be requested during the first 3 years after the purchase date of your helmet (during the legal warranty).
The NEXXPRO S.A. 5-YEAR warranty extension, guarantees the full coverage and support by NEXXPRO S.A., on any possible manufacturing fault or material defect, to the legal purchaser, during the 5 years after the date of purchase but no longer than 7 years after the date of manufacture(what happens first).
If during the warranty period (5 years as from the date of purchase), a problem covered by the warranty appears, NEXXPRO S.A., making use of its official partners, assume the repair or the replace of any defective components, with a maximum cost limit equal to the purchase value of the helmet.
All the labor cost directly related with the warranty repair/replace will be supported by NEXXPRO S.A., however this cost need to be submitted and approved before any action being taken.
If the action involving the warranty requires any dispatch, the transportation costs and dispatch service will be covered and selected by NEXXPRO S.A.
NEXX Helmets cannot be held responsible in relation to the product, nor is the company liable for any warranty, in the following cases:
1) Helmets without a type-approval label
2) Any damage caused by impact due to a fall or accident,
3) Aesthetical or functional damage owing to impact form road detritus or impact with the ground or solid objects during the use or transport of the helmet, visor, peak, etc.
4) Damage or wear of interior linings resulting from normal use and / or abuse.
5) Alterations and / or installation of accessories which do not belong to NEXX (Glue, adhesive products, paints, fasteners, etc.)
6) Inadequate adjustment: it is the user’s responsibility to ensure a proper adjustment at the moment of purchase.
7) Use of or contact with harmful chemicals or exposure to sources of intense heat.
8) Inadequate use: abnormal conditions (for example, immersion in water), lack of maintenance or care, inadequate handling or packaging.
9) Aging due to the normal wear of internal fibers or foam, and the visual aspect of exterior parts or visors (scratches, marks, etc.)
10) Loss of color intensity or wearing out of the colors (especially Neon and Mate) due to prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light, decorative lights, inclement weather or various other sources and types of dirt.
VERY IMPORTANT: Glues, Resins and other materials used in the production of a helmet, as well, hair oils, body products and cosmetics, all contribute to the helmet’s deterioration.
NEVER PURCHASE A USED HELMET!
Helmets, like other products, are perishable goods. The materials that are used to produce a helmet will degrade with time, and especially so if the helmet is in use.
The occurrence of any of the aspects referred to above absolves the Nexx Helmets brand of any responsibility.
Apart from these cases, NEXXPRO S.A. cannot consider the following subjective situations as being defects covered by the warranty: aesthetic nuances, problems related to comfort, size, noises or small-scale resonance, aerodynamics, etc.
All warranty-related complaints should be lodged at the NEXX Helmets distributor or retailer where the helmet was acquired.
For a warranty claim to be considered, the purchaser must notify the dealer of the problem that has arisen, and return the helmet that is the subject of the claim, together with the warranty card filled out when the helmet was purchased.
The effects of this specific and limited warranty shall come to an end after a period of 5 years as from the date of purchase. After this period, if you continue to use a helmet regularly, we recommend that to benefit from optimum protection and comfort you should replace your helmet.
This is because certain external factors – general wear, certain impacts – could be prejudicial to the safety characteristics of this essential piece of protective equipment.
NEXXPRO S.A. reserves the right to carry out work within the terms of the warranty using replacement parts from the most recent version compatible with the model concerned, and is unable to guarantee perfect harmonization of the paint or decorative elements associated with specific production runs and/or limited editions. In addition, the natural deterioration of colors over a period of time can cause mismatching in the adaptation of colors of spare parts.
If NEXXPRO S.A. is unable to carry out the repair for technical reasons or because a component is not available, NEXXPRO S.A. undertakes to make the customer an advantageous offer, taking account of the age of the helmet, consisting in either an identical new helmet or an equivalent model manufactured at the time of the repair, if the original model is no longer available.
According to the legal conditions of private life, NEXXPRO S.A. will be allowed to use the customer’s personal data in order to send him news and advertising.
– NEXXPRO S.A. Helmets are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original purchaser for 5 years from the date of purchase.
– NEXXPRO S.A. Helmets will repair or replace any helmet found to be defective. Crash damage, misuse and abuse, and normal wear and tear are not covered. Scratches are not covered, whether on the helmet or face shield.
– NEXXPRO S.A. warrants to customers only new helmets purchased from authorized NEXXPRO S.A. dealers in their own country. NEXXPRO S.A. does not warrant NEXXPRO S.A. helmets purchased from a country different from the customer’s own country of residence, or helmets purchased in one country for use in another country, because regulatory standards or certification requirements for helmets vary from one country to the next.
The present warranty extension is valid solely in member states of the European Union. This warranty does not affect in any way the statutory rights of the purchaser as stipulated by directive 1999/44CE.
– The Warranty Extension service will be available only for products of the NEXX Helmets Collections since 2018.